Passionate technology and photography bloggers wanted
Do you live and breathe technology? Do you enjoy breaking stories, creating controversy, and making a name for yourself?
Because of the continuous growth of BLORGE.com, a number of positions have become available. We're looking for writers to cover the following areas in particular:
1. Windows Vista operating system
2. Apple and Macintosh
3. Digital photography
4. General technology - preference given to writers who can post on weekends and weekday mornings.
If you just want to churn out mindless blog posts about topic X please DON'T apply. Please be aware that blogging requires hard work, commitment and perseverance. If you tend to give up easily, this is not for you.
You donâ€™t necessarily need to be a professional blogger right now, as training will be provided, but what we are looking for are writers who are hungry for news, and are passionate about writing.
To be eligible, you'll need:
1. A high level of written English
2. Enough time to commit to a minimum of 20 posts per month (approx 30 minutes to 60 minutes per post)
3. Preparedness to work as part of a team (yes, there's teamwork involved)
4. Basic image editing skills preferred, but not essential
5. Knowledge of WordPress preferred, but not essential
6. An openness to learning.
So what do we have to offer?
1. The support of our experienced writers via our private blogging forum
2. Training to help you become an elite blogger â€“ weâ€™ll help improve your skills â€“ although experienced bloggers are also invited to apply.
3. Payment â€“ we offer an innovative pageloads-based payment system which means that the earnings on your posts are not capped, and you continue to earn money from all your posts while youâ€™re with BLORGE.com. At the same time, we also offer a minimum guaranteed payment per post.
How to apply
If youâ€™re interested please email some samples of your writing to email@example.com. Don't forget to provide an indication of the areas you'd be interested in covering.
Selected candidates will be provided with information about the payment system and will be invited to write a test article.
Posted on: 01/17