Personal Finance Blogger (Who is Passionate About Finance)
We are looking for a talented personal finance ghostwriter to write 1 blog per week for our wealth management firm. Our focus readers include high-net-worth individuals and families nearing retirement.
We want you to write extremely valuable and compelling content that is unique and lasting.
We love the content found on Neil Patel's blog: http://neilpatel.com/blog/ because it is extremely valuable and well researched. We are looking for someone who can mirror Neil's style (data backed, short sentences, visuals, many links, compelling) with a focus on personal finance and investing.
Blog topics might include:
- Retirement planning
- Taxes and investing
- Index fund investing
- Estate planning
- Cash flow planning
Your responsibilities include:
- Research and identify blog ideas
- Write 1 blog per week
- Each blog should be greater than 2000 words
- Each blog should include hyper links and be substantiated by data
- Each blog should Include images and visuals that pop
- Each blog should be SEO optimized
The ideal writer should:
- Be passionate about empowering readers to take charge of their finances and make smarter decisions with their money
- Have the ability to understand, introduce, and convey complex concepts to readers in an engaging and clear fashion
- Be an adroit researcher, comfortable perusing sites like irs.gov, treasury.gov, and sec.gov when necessary
- Be interested in producing quality content over quantity
No copyright infringement will be tolerated. We are looking for original, unique thought leadership
How to apply
Apply by emailing us at:
Please provide us examples of content you have written in the past.
Also, please propose your required compensation per blog.
Posted on: 01/10