Blogger for Mother/Baby Safety Site
Are you a mother who is concerned about the safety of your child?
Consumer Alerts is a product recall alert system that is geared to first time and expectant mothers. We are looking for a blogger to write 3 articles weekly on topics that revolve around keeping babies safe. We would need you to post and share other sites articles/memes on our Facebook and Twitter on a daily basis. Pay is a flat $100 a week but is negotiable if you show us that you are a rock star.
- Write, edit, and proofread articles, to create shareable and engaging content
- Post articles on our FB/Twitter pages. Share other sites relevant content/memes on our FB and Twitter pages twice a day.
- Craft highly shareable and attention grabbing headlines
- Be a mother
- Be passionate about child safety issues
- Strong writing skills, including editorial or communications background
How to apply
Please send the following to email@example.com
- Links to your 3 favorite blogs or websites.
- Links to relevant writing samples.
- Links to your Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook pages (i.e. any public profiles that will give us a better idea of you and your interests)
Posted on: 01/21