Full-Time Content Marketer
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. You will also be working in this same capacity for our clients. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Your caliber of writing and research should match posts published on places like:
• Create 3-5 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis in support of our company and our clients to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
• Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
• In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
How to apply
- Send your name, a brief description of your experience and why you believe this job is a good fit for your skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include link(s) to a blog post you wrote on a digital marketing topic. (NOTE: Do not send as an attachment.)
Posted on: 01/26