BrandBastion is a rapidly growing company specialized in brand protection on social media. We remove harmful user-generated content such as spam, racism, scam attempts and competitor promotions from our clients' social media posts and ads within 8 minutes 24/7.
We work with enterprise clients that invest heavily in their social media presence for example in gaming, e-commerce, technology, hospitality and entertainment. Our blog readers are social media marketers working at large consumer facing brands.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced freelance writer with knowledge in the field of social media and marketing to research and write killer posts for our blog.
We are seeking someone who can create high-quality professional content at least once per week without micro-management. The blog posts should be well researched, well-written, SEO-optimized, grammar impeccable and not sales-like. The blog posts (400-600 words) educate our readers on different aspects related to brand protection on social media.
- Write concise and compelling blog posts and/or white papers at least once per week
- Enforce brand tone and voice guidelines
- Ensure content adheres to SEO best practices
- Demonstrated experience in writing social media/ marketing articles
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Native English speaker that has excellent English and impeccable grammar skills
- Superb writing and storytelling skills
- Great attention to details and highly committed to deadlines
We offer a rate of USD 30-50 per original blog posts that is published. These posts will not include a byline or author attribution.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be our blog writer and can commit to producing one blog post per week for at least 3-6 months, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Blog writer.
- In the email please explain why you are the perfect candidate for the job
- Attach your CV
- Two examples of your writing in the field of social media/marketing
Posted on: 01/26