Digital Photography Blogger
* Are you a serious amateur or pro photographer?
* Do you enjoy teaching others how to improve their photography?
* Do you want to have your writing read by 40,000 to 50,000 readers per day?
If the answer is yes to these questions please read on.
www.Digital-Photography-School.com/blog is looking for a feature writer (or writers) to provide content for it's blog on a weekly basis (from 1-3 posts per week - to be negotiated).
Posts need to be of a high quality and display a knowledge of digital photography.
This is a blog aimed at helping beginner to intermediate photographers to improve their photography - there is a lot of scope for different topics including:
How to use Gear
Scan through some of the posts highlighted in 'Digital Photography Tips' section of our sidebar for the type of posts we're looking for.
Posts will need to be largely 'how to', 'tips' or 'tutorial' based. The more practical the better they will be received by readers.
How to apply
To apply please send the following to dpschool AT mac DOT com
* your name
* a brief rundown of your relevant experience
* at least one sample of your writing on digital photography (either as a text doc or a link to a sample online)
* some suggested post titles that you feel you'd be able to cover
This is a paid position/s. The payment package will be negotiated but will include a financial reimbursement as well as promotion of your own photographic projects.
Posted on: 01/28