Munchbrothers.org is looking for experienced food bloggers/writers to write for our start up foodieâ€™s blog site. Remuneration will be in the form of Google Adsense revenue sharing.
Food, Reviews (restaurant, cafÃ©, coffee shop and recipes), cooking utensils and kitchen layouts. Doâ€™s and donâ€™ts of restaurants and cooking topics are also acceptable. Basically anything about food!
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about food? Do you enjoy breaking stories, creating controversy, and making a name for yourself? Look no further and send an application in.
You will be expected to write at least ONE post a day and will be given a percentage of Google Adsense Revenue.
We are looking for are writers who are hungry for food news, and are passionate about their food and writing.
To be eligible, you'll need:
1. A high level of written English
2. Enough time to commit to a minimum of 1 post per day (approx 150-200 words per post)
3. Preparedness to work as part of a team (yes, there's teamwork involved)
4. Basic image editing skills preferred, but not essential
5. Knowledge of WordPress preferred, but not essential
6. An openness to learning.
7. A passion for all things food
8. To demonstrate at least six months of consistent, regular writing (either on your site or on a someone elseâ€™s site)
How to apply
If youâ€™re interested, please email email@example.com. Tell us why you'd like to write for our blog provide an overview of your experience, and don't forget to include some samples of your writing.
Selected candidates will be asked to write a test article.
Posted on: 08/06