Pet fashion blogger
Oh. My. God. You love dogs, don't you?
Sure you do. If you're the person we're looking for, you love furballs to bits. You don't blink an eye when Paris totes her Chis wearing the latest fashions in front of the paparazzi. You're cool with the concept of doggie bling.
What's more, you love shopping and fashion. You used to watch Sex in the City (and drool over the Manolos). You can tell a ruffle from a gather, know the difference between bordeaux, raspberry and Chinese reds, and probably read a few shopping blogs in your spare time.
If you're all these things, we want you! Our Puppytrends blog is looking for a new blogger.
* Commitment: 15 posts/month
* WE provide the topics, links and the photos. YOU write one 150-200 word post describing the product, service or other Trend in a fun, sassy, fashion-savvy pet loving voice, create links to the Trend, and upload the photo.
* Currently, we do not provide a byline on each post but this is in the works. We will provide you in the meantime with a byline and bio on our Staff pages, with photo.
* Pays $13/post.
Sound like you? Before you apply please make sure:
* You know fashion.
* You like dogs.
* You can write in a shopping-savvy, amusing, chick-lit tone.
* You can deliver on time, every time.
How to apply
We're accepting applications until August 5th.
Finalists for the position will be contacted personally via email or phone.
Start date for this position: September 1st 2009.
To apply, please visit:
Posted on: 07/28