Green Tech Writer Exploding with Opinions
TaintedGreen.com is searching for 1-2 bloggers who obsess about green technology and who understand how to identify topics that both create interest and serve relevant advertising.
We arenâ€™t the first place to talk about green news, instead weâ€™re focused on unearthing the truth about green. That means analyzing new product launches or marketing blitzes with a critical eye and forming an opinion that readers will either resonate with or disagree with â€“ the end goal being to create meaningful conversation.
Here are a few specifics:
- Research and choose your own green technology topics
- 2 posts per week on scheduled days
- 2 posts to the Tainted Green forums per month to connect with teammates
- 300 words per article
- $10 guaranteed compensation per post for the first three months with unlimited growth through revenue-sharing. Traffic is great but weâ€™re looking for someone who is also able to assess whether or not a topic is going to generate dollars in parallel.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills required â€“ after an initial onboarding process youâ€™ll be able to publish live to the front page.
- Willingness to accept feedback and adapt writing style to fit with the Tainted Green culture
- Demonstrated experience in the blogging or related space, especially meshing relevant topics in an interesting way where advertising dollars exist
- Minimally weâ€™re looking for a 6 month commitment
Please include your resume as a link or an attachment along with a writing sample in your initial response.
How to apply
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you're interested along with your resume (either as a link or attached) and some writing samples.
Posted on: 02/23