Online Community Manager
We are hiring for an Online Community Manager to be based in our Barcelona (Spain) office or remote. The successful applicant will be instrumental in building the community and contribute to our network growth. You must have at least 1 years expertise in Online Communities, Social Media and Social Networks as well as being able to demonstrate excellent English written and oral skills. You will be responsible for developing community initiatives and increase the user base and traffic. We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate and confident professional to join our team. Above all you must be a people person, comfortable with communicating with people at the most senior level.
- Increase readership, readership loyalty, traffic and revenues
- Develop a cohesive program to grow and sustain a online community.
- Manage and actively participate in media formats including Forums, Blogs, Twitter Feeds, Social Networks and others as required.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights.
- Create and Manage volunteer programs, such as forum moderators, guest writers, and recruit new and active members.
- Manage Affiliate networks, choose affiliate offers, test and deploy promotions.
- Coordinate creation of social content, keyword optimization, tagging and linking for search engine optimization
- Establish metrics & reports on the online community.â€¨
- Entrepreneurial, creative, outgoing, productive, self-starting team player, speaking fluent English who enjoys working in an international environment.
- Expert listener & communicator (written, oral and interpersonal communications skills)
- An interest in, knowledge and understanding of current and upcoming technology as it relates to SEO, affiliate programs and social media.
- Live and breathe social media in personal and professional life
- Strong knowledge of Internet applications and technologies
- 1 years minimum experience working a relevant field
Positive Optional Qualifications
- 4-year college/university degree
- Currently living, eating, breathing (or working) in Barcelona (Spain)
- Owing a blog, Facebook group, website..
- Large friends base on Facebook, LinkedIn, Digg, Reddit
How to apply
Fill the following form:
Posted on: 05/30