Honeymoon Destinations has just launched! We're seeking a team of bloggers to regularly contribute to the soon-to-be premier honeymoon planning site. We're looking for regular contributors who will be responsible for a specific column (see below).
1. Experience in the travel, technology, wedding or celebrity niche.
2. Ability to promote your posts via your own social network on Twitter and/or Facebook & actively interact with readers and other travel bloggers.
3. Will publish at least two times per week.
4. Can publish directly via Wordpress to our site (i.e., edit your own articles).
5. Willing to have a public profile, with author byline, picture and author bio.
6. Working knowledge of SEO copywriting.
7. A unique, fun voice and vibrant writing style.
We pay per post, as they are published. Pay is $20 per post. Posts should average 300 to 500 words and include a few pictures as well as relevant links. If you have a good idea for a longer post, we'll pay more - we'll discuss those on a case by case basis.
An additional success bonus will be paid if a post reaches a large number of tweets, comments and/or Facebook likes.
We are seeking to fill spots for the following columns:
- Travel Tech
- After the Wedding... (things to do once the wedding is over; a lifestyle-type column about being newlyweds)
- Budget Travel Tips
- Ask Jane (or whatever your name is - this will ask and answer questions, a la Dear Judy)
- Celebrity Weddings / Honeymoons
- Have another idea for a regular column? We'd love to hear it!
How to apply
Please email Marc Mackenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and at least two samples of published posts you have written. Please also include links to your social network profiles and/or personal blog in your email, if you have them.
Posted on: 08/30