Are you a journalism major interested in travel, a traveller with an uncanny ability to write engaging content, or a blogger with a genuine interest in ecotourism? Then this just might be the writing gig youâ€™ve been searching for.
Iâ€™m looking for a few experienced bloggers to contribute regularly to Eco Traveller.
Articles will generally be no more than 500 words, but you may be asked on occasion to write longer posts â€“ these will be paid at a higher rate.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be passionate about travel, or better still be an experienced traveller
- Have knowledge of and/or interest in ecotourism and environmental issues
- Have excellent writing skills with a good command of the English language
- Know the difference between there and their; its and itâ€™s, and when to use them
- Be able to write informative, well-researched and engaging content
- Be able to source your own stories and images, as well as write up given articles
- Be proficient in WordPress with knowledge of basic html
- Be involved in social media and able to promote your own stories on various networking sites
Payment is $10 per post, although this amount will increase when the blog becomes profitable. Payments will be done via PayPal on a monthly basis.
How to apply
To be considered for the position, please:
- explain why you would like to write for EcoTraveller
- send links to two recent writing samples
- send links to two stories you think would suit EcoTraveller
- and a link to your own blog, if you have one
Please send requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.
*Note: If you do not fit the criteria above or do not send what is required, please do not be offended if you donâ€™t receive a response.
Posted on: 02/02