Women bloggers needed for Parenting, Money and Career blogs at IdeasForWomen.com
IdeasForWomen.com is looking for writers for 3 blogs: 1)Family and Parenting; 2)Money and Investing; 3)Career and Growth.
- each post should be between 100 and 200 words long
- each post should consist of one idea or tip to share with other women
- the ability to post about personal experience with the topic is a plus
- approving and responding to comments as time allows (I will help with this also)
- 5 posts a week, M â€“ F
- Iâ€™ll pay $7.50 per post through a weekly PayPal payment
1) Family and Parenting â€“
Iâ€™m looking for posts about ideas for family activities, family/home safety, parenting issues, crafts for kids, and learning activities for home including homeschooling.
2) Money and Investing â€“
Saving, budgeting, getting out of debt, saving for retirement and college, insurance, mutual funds, stock, bonds, etc. You donâ€™t have to be an expert, you can write as you learn more about these topics yourself.
3) Career and Growth â€“
Ideas for helping women improve or develop their careers, interviews with women in different careers to help other women decide if a particular career path is right for them, personal growth and posts with positive, uplifting ideas.
Even more information:
Detailed information about these blogging positions can be found here: http://www.ideasforwomen.com/news/
Iâ€™m also looking for one or more people to write articles on various topics for the non-blog part of the site. Iâ€™ll pay $10 per article, around 500 words. If you are interested, email me (see below)
How to apply
- email me at trisha at ideas for women dot com using a subject that includes the blog you are interested in writing for.
- include links to any blogs or web sites you have, social media profiles or anything else you think might be relevant.
- if you donâ€™t have a blog, please include a sample of your writing.
- include a brief explanation of why you want to write for IdeasForWomen.com
- include where you are located - I prefer bloggers in the US so they are able to write about US specific holidays, seasons, money issues, etc.
Posted on: 03/05