Help me grow a small business blog
This is a long-term project offering good pay and creative freedom for the right person.
I'm looking for someone to develop content under his/her own name for a small business section of my existing blog.
You will be responsible for keyword/topic research, and upon approval of topic, creating targeted content to drive traffic. The topic is anything business or small business-related -- the limit within that scope is your creativity. I will occasionally assign a topic.
Who I'm Looking For:
- I'm looking for a serious writer that takes pride in his/her work
- An individual that is an exceptional (English language) writer with a mastery of tone and a proven portfolio â€“ not a company
- In the area of 10 researched, expertly crafted and grammatically correct articles a month of at least 650 words in length
- Someone that knows how to write useful, constructive, sticky content that solves a problem and provides value
- I prefer someone based in the U.S., but I'll consider other locations for the right candidate
- Someone with experience developing or working with quality blogs
- Someone that has their own active blog/Web site
- Someone that can research and find optimal, productive, trending keywords and produce useful, target content to effectively target said keywords
- Someone that is readily available via phone or Skype and email
Pay is $50 per-article, but could be more for the right person.
How to apply
Please send your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.. Include links to your work online, your blog or Web site, and anything else that proves youâ€™re the person for the job.
Posted on: 05/11