Content Ideator/Email Specialist
This role will require you work on behalf of our authors to pitch ideas to our content partners and customers. You will also be responsible for working with a creative team to delight them with our services--managing the process from qualification to closure. Excellent writing and research skills are critical for this role. The most successful candidates will be widely read, have an interest in reading content online daily, take ownership of hitting a weekly goal and are capable of managing multiple projects at once. You can expect: a fast paced, collaborative and friendly culture with high expectations that can at times be intense.
You will have ample opportunity to prove yourself, and substantial performance is quickly rewarded with growth and greater responsibility. This is a contract position with constant full-time responsibilities until end of July.
- Manage customer and partner relationships via email
- Develop creative pitches and collaborate with a creative team to deliver
- Develop a point of view, review and subjectively provide feedback to the creative team
- Manage multiple projects at once and juggle the requirements of each in real-time
- You need to first and foremost have the ability to quickly decipher information from a webpage/blog.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, journalism, creative writing or related field
- Minimum 1-3+ years of previous work experience with developing content, executing content heavy marketing programs, working at a marketing agency or as a rep in an inside sales role
- Excellent writing skills--we will test this before we hire you
- Strong oral communication skills
- The ability to remain self-directed and goal oriented
- Motivated to learn and an ability to take constructive feedback to improve yourself
- Excellent grasp of the English language including grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Proven ability to win in situations where only 1% come out on top
- Mastery of word processing, spreadsheets, Internet browsing, e-mail and other related software or SAAS solutions
How to apply
Please respond to email@example.com with a resume and brief letter going over how you navigate the internet, your work ethic, and your previous work experience. Remember, brevity is key.
Posted on: 06/21