LEADING ONLINE HEALTHY FOOD AND LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE LOOKING FOR WRITER/EDITOR
The leading organic food & lifestyle magazine for savvy, smart women and individuals who love delicious healthy food and live the green lifestyle, is looking for more a writer/editor to add to our team.
Topic categories include: food, drink, entertaining, natural beauty, health, exercise, wine, green living, home, natural pet, food news, and gardening.
If you're got a strong point of view and an original, clear voice that is just made for blogging, and can commit to editing our daily content and 1- 2 quality posts per week, let's talk.
Here's what we're looking for from you:
- You have 2+ years' experience in professional writing (additional years' professional writing, blogging and/or editing experience highly preferred).
- You have more than a passing interest in eco living that's fun, not frumpy.
- You have experience with, and daily use of/respectable presence on several major social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, etc.).
- You're proficient in typical technical tasks associated with blogging: Wordpress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media.
- You **must** have an eye for gorgeous photos and know how to creatively source beautiful photos through the creative commons.
- Grammar is your middle name.
You *must* have prior professional writing experience and be able to provide at least 3 links to high quality published work.
This is a paying, contracted, telecommuting position. Market rates, writer-friendly contract, professional team.
How to apply
Send us 3 pithy, information-packed sentences about yourself, along with your CV (cut and paste, no attachments), 3-5 links to your best published work, and at least 2 links to your social profiles (Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon etc.) to email@example.com.
Please, pros only!
Posted on: 06/22