Blogger on all things baking and business
We are looking for a food/business blogger who can write about cake decorating (fondant, buttercream, etc) as well as small business, new trends in baking, the wedding and party industries. We are targeting novices who want to learn about starting a cake business so the range is wide. We are looking for someone familiar with the baking/crafting/party industry who can write compelling, SEO-friendly content with an ability to source beautiful (creative-commons) photography.
This opportunity will start out with 2-3 posts per week and if a good fit will grow to becoming a regular contributor on our site. We have let our blog diminish in the frequency with which we post and need someone to help us bring it back.
We are looking for original content that is valuable information to the cake business community.
Blog topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Wedding cake trends for fall weddings
- Cake business success stories (interviews)
- small business tips and ideas
- Cake decorating and business resources
- Professional development advice for bakers
- Accounting, marketing and other small business issues
- Legal issues with home businesses
How to apply
To apply, email email@example.com. Please include a link to your resume, links to a few samples of your writing and your desired rate per/post.
Posted on: 06/25