Tech Writers And Social Media Manager
Make Tech Easier is one of the leading tech blogs with plenty of useful tech tutorials, tips and tricks. Currently, we have several tech writers positions available for application.
1. Linux writer
Applicants must be a Linux user and lover. It doesnâ€™t matter which distro you are using, but you must have a working knowledge of the system, and preferably love to test out new apps and come up with hacks/fixes/tips to improve productivity.
2. Mac writer
As a Mac writer, you need to be proficient in Max OS X and are expected to come up with tips, tricks, fixes, command line tweaks, automator scripts, software alternative to make the system better and easier to use.
- You need to be a full-time Mac user and a Mac enthusiast.
- You need to be always in the loop on Mac news, update, tips, tricks and free useful software to get things done easier and faster.
- Good knowledge of the command line tweaks and automator script is preferable.
Regardless which position you apply for, you need to be
- able to come up with a minimum of 2 articles per week.
- able to meet publication deadline.
- proficient in the English language and is able to explain difficult concept in simple words and sentences.
For position 1 and 2, pay will be on per-article basis.
Writers based in US, Europe or Australia are preferred.
3. Social Media Manager (Part time)
You need to be a REAL expert in social media, know how to engage with end-users and drive traffic through social media and have a track record of creating and implementing a successful social media campaign.
How to apply
Write to us at â€œwriters [at] maketecheasier.comâ€œ, with the subject â€œWriter Applicationâ€. Include in the mail:
1. the position you are applying for.
2. your level of proficiency and experience in the platform.
3. your years of experience as a writer
4. the blog(s) that you have written for.
5. 3 article titles that you are going to write about if you were selected.
6. A short paragraph why you would be a good fit for Make Tech Easier.
For social media manager application, write to us at â€œwriters [at] maketecheasier.comâ€œ, with the subject â€œSocial Media Manager Applicationâ€. Include in the mail:
1. your level of experience in social media marketing.
2. the projects you have done before.
3. previous and existing employers (if any)
4. A short paragraph why you would be a good fit for Make Tech Easier.
Posted on: 07/18