Experienced Automotive Blogger/Journalist
We're looking for an experienced automotive blogger or journalist to help us:
1. Write a total of 3-5 feature posts for our current automotive properties each month, with the likelihood that number will grow once we've had a chance to work together.
2. Help promote our automotive properties via guest blogging, twitter, etc.
Here's more detail on what's involved...
1. Featured articles will run on TundraHeadquarters.com, TacomaHQ.com, and other sites we own/control. Each featured article will likely require research and interviews of after-market parts manufacturers, auto manufacturers, etc.
Additionally, the feature articles will require some automotive technical knowledge. You're going to need to know something about suspension systems, performance accessories, etc., or at least be able to learn what you don't know.
2. We're really hoping to work with a writer who already has a reputation as an automotive journalist/blogger. The ideal person will be able to:
- leverage existing contacts to promote articles, generate comments, etc.
- leverage those contacts to publish a guest post on a well-trafficked automotive site once in a while that helps promote our site(s)
- help us build our credibility as an automotive resource
Because we're interested in working with an established blogger/journalist, we're open to paying a premium rate. However, the rate you request will be balanced against your reputation, presence on Twitter, technical knowledge etc.
How to apply
Email email@example.com with:
- Links to 3 writing samples on automotive blogs (please note that says "links" - we need to see them live on the web)
- Your twitter handle
- Your ideal rate, either per article, per hour, or per word
As I said, I'm happy to pay for experience. Shoot me an email ASAP, as I'd like to fill this position in the next week.
Posted on: 08/16