Freelance Blogger / Content Marketer
Established global software startup seeks Blogger / Content Marketer to start immediately.
I hear the term Rock Star and Ninja to describe a job I can't but laugh. When I think of Rock Stars I think of sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll. When I think of Ninjas I think of masked guys in black outfits with curved swords and throwing stars. We're not looking for a Rock Star or a Ninja....We're just looking for someone who can get the job done and loves what they do.
Smartlaunch is world's #1 billing & management software company for internet cafes and gaming centers. We're a startup and were passionate about our work and creating value for our customers. We're headquartered in Bali, Indonesia with offices in Toronto and Copenhagen. Check us out: http://www.smartlaunch.com
- As part of our publishing team deliver 2-3 high quality posts per week that are relevant to our audience.
- Research and recommend ideas for blog posts that are valuable to our audience (the more viral the better)
- Familiar with guest posting and approach other bloggers to write posts for them.
- Publish and format the draft post on our blog.
- Market each blog post using Twitter, Facebook and other social channels
- Excellent English writing skills
- Creative and possess business acumen
- Knowledge about technology and/or gaming
- Understand SEO principles and keyword research
- Passionate about writing and content marketing
- Product marketing experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with others forms of content marketing: infographics, video, etc. a plus.
We will compensate up to $50 per blog post.
How to apply
Email mz [at] smartlaunch.com with your cover letter and resume with your resume and cover letter. Please send examples of your work, including writing samples around the web, blogs you've published for, or articles you've written. Also include URLs to your blog, or any social media profiles you feel comfortable sharing.
Posted on: 10/06