Content Marketer (Baby/Pregnancy Space)
BabyList is an online baby registry that lets users add anything, from anywhere on the web. We are currently in the 500 Startups accelerator program. This is an exciting time for to work with us!
Weâ€™re looking for a part-time content marketer. This is a great opportunity for a mom as the hours are flexible and part-time.
The two main areas youâ€™ll be handling will be:
1. Blogging - BabyList needs an awesome blog. Write original content of interest to pregnant women. Coordinate and create bi-weekly giveaways. Coordinate guest posts.
2. Social media - Handle daily social media tasks. Grow our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest fanbases.
You will be working as an independent contractor. You can set your own hours, but it will be between 5-10 hours/week from home. This is a paid position based on experience.
- Excellent writing skills. Excellent copywriting skills.
- Basic Photoshop. Some experience with Wordpress and HTML.
- Basic SEO skills.
- Familiar with Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Knows what makes a post viral on each network or is willing to learn.
- Open to new ideas and learning.
- An independent, fast worker who doesnâ€™t need a lot of hand-holding but can be trusted to get the job done.
- A strong interest and knowledge about the Internet and how it works.
How to apply
Please submit your resume an email about why youâ€™re perfect for this job to: email@example.com Please send examples of your work, including writing samples around the web, blogs you've published for, or articles you've written. Also include URLs to your blog, or any social media profiles you feel comfortable sharing.
Posted on: 10/09