Kids iPad/Tablet/App Blogger
We are a fast growing site about kids apps and are looking for motivated parents with a passion for kids apps and tablet devices to join our team.
The job will involve writing 350-600 word feature/news posts about the kids tablet industry (specifically related to iPhone/iPad) and the world of kids apps. This will include writing opinion pieces on the iPad/iPad mini as it relates to kids, announcing industry news, and more. This role WILL NOT involve reviewing iPad/iPhone apps.
Here's a good example of the type of article and standard of writing that we are looking for: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-10/29/ipad-kiddie-no-bad-thing
-You must have excellent English spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- You must be a parent and own an iPad 2, new iPad or iPad mini
- You must be familiar with Wordpress or willing to learn
- You must be reliable and able to consistently deliver content on-schedule
- Some post topics will be set by the editor, however you must also be a self-starter and able to come up with relevant posts on your own.
- You must have a genuine interest in the kids tablet industry, and actively follow industry trends (via RSS/Twitter/Google Alerts/etc)
As part of your application, please submit a relevant writing sample that fits this position.
PAYMENT AND EXTRA INFO
The successful applicant will be paid at the end of each month via Paypal.
Writers are paid at the rate of $200 per month for 20 articles. A $5 bonus will be paid for articles that generate significant traffic or are retweeted/liked more than 25 times.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com telling us why you are right for the job.
Also include a sample article relevant to this position and suggest the topic/headline of 2 more potential posts.
Posted on: 10/31