XEN Systems is recruiting an experience tech blogger for the blog of a leading multi-national web content management systems (CMS) provider.
You must have knowledge of the web content management system space, and be well versed in the major vendors, products, trends and popular topics of the industry.
You'll write 800-1200 word posts 2 to 3 times a week.
You'll be paid $35-45 per post depending on length (as per above word range).
We will own the copyright to the content.
The blog audience is a mix of marketers, content managers, designers and developers in mid to large companies & enterprises.
The audience is located equally in Australia and the United States.
Topics for the blog include:
* relevant industry news related to content management systems, intranets, web CMS, document management, etc
* content management systems functionality
* best practices for choosing and implementing content management systems
* tips and tricks for intranet & web site design and development
* trends in content management usage, benefits and implementation practices
* coverage of events and industry conferences
* some curation of interesting articles/posts on other sites/blogs (that aren't competitors)
* and so on
The content needs to be informative and engaging (as opposed to being overly technical or formal).
The content must be well written and high quality - this is the main blog of an enterprise vendor (not a news site or low quality churn site).
How to apply
Email email@example.com with a brief summary of your experience as a blog writer, plus at least 3 examples of live, published blog posts relevant to this role.
Include your experience with any content management systems products you may have used.
Posted on: 11/08