* Are you a serious amateur or pro photographer?
* Do you enjoy teaching others how to improve their photography?
* Would you like to write for an iPad Photography Magazine and share your knowledge with others?
If the answer is yes to these questions please read on.
Photography Masterclass Magazine is looking for photography writers to provide content for the magazine. â€¨â€¨
Posts need to be of a high quality, display a knowledge of digital photography and include well shot images.â€¨â€¨
The magazine is aimed at helping amateur to intermediate photographers to improve their photography. There is room for a number of different topics including:
* Specialised Photography Tutorials / Masterclasses, aimed at teaching specific photography techniques
* Guides providing advice, tips and techniques
* Post Processing Articles
* Reviews of Cameras and Equipment
* Video Demonstrations
* Travel photography location guides
* Lifestyle Photography Articles, which can be more conversational style articles describing a particular workflow or an area of photography.
Posts will need to be largely 'how to', 'tips' or 'tutorial' based. As we are an iPad magazine we can include interactive content, so articles can include video content as well.
Have a look through the November Issue of the magazine (a free trial is available on the iPad) to get an idea of style of magazine we are, and the types of content we feature.
If you have a high quality image library of your own pictures to use as examples and have a very strong grasp of the English language this will be especially advantageous.
How to apply
To apply please head to this page and fill in these details:
* your name
* a brief rundown of your relevant experience
* at least one sample of your writing on digital photography, or links to your previous writing on the web
* some suggested post titles/topics that you feel you'd be able to cover
* any other relevant information
Please make this submission by Wednesday 2nd January.â€¨
Once the cut-off date arrives we will collate the responses and shortlist the most appropriate applicants.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a trial post to be used in the magazine (you will be remunerated for this) to see how it is received by readers and to let you see if it is a fit for you too.
This is a paid position. The payment package will be negotiated and will include some financial payment (per article) as well as promotion of your own photographic projects in our bylines within the magazine.
Posted on: 12/03