Moms & Dads With A Sense Of Humor [$25 - $50 / article]
We're looking for talented writers who would enjoy using their creative gifts to craft helpful, well-written, and entertaining pieces for new parents (babies & toddlers).
More specifically, we're looking for:
- Parents who can offer advice on raising babies and toddlers, as well as general lifestyle advice for new parents (managing stress/time, financial planning, fitness etc)
- Anyone who can find interesting news/research/topics on new parenthood and present it in an entertaining, informative way. You don't necessarily have to be a parent to contribute - as long as you're not giving advice on how to be one!
We want to keep the tone of the blog as light-hearted as possible, so an engaging writing style and a sense of humor are a must.
How to apply
If this sounds like something you'd like to do, we'd love to connect with you!
Just email writers [at] magicinkmedia.com with the following information:
- Let us know why youâ€™re qualified for the position and why you're interested
- Link to pieces youâ€™ve previously published online, preferably relevant to the types of work described above.
- Link to your personal blog (if applicable)
- Include a link to any of your social media profiles (optional, but it would be helpful!)
Pay is $25-$50 per 1000 word article, depending on your level of experience.
Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Posted on: 12/13