Wine Enthusiast Guest Blogger!
Hi Pro Bloggers!
My name is Shelby Nousain. I am the President of Simply Wine Coolers (SimplyWineCoolers.com). I'm looking for:
1. A person who LOVES wine. I mean, really loves wine...like you're sipping a glass of Chardonnay as you're reading this post. ;)
2. A person who LOVES writing and sharing their opinion about their favorite wines, and new developments/technologies within the wine industry.
3. The ability to be friendly and fun. This is a requirement. I want a long term relationship with a FRIENDLY and FUN person.
4. You should be a native English speaker with quality writing skills & good grammar skills.
5. You should have some experience guest blogging and understand how to establish relationships with bloggers.
That's it! If you are this person, I will:
- Pay $30 for every guest blog post via Paypal. Potential for more based on quality.
- Provide bonuses for quality
Your job is three-fold:
1. Create a great blog post about the latest wine event, technology, or anything else interesting to you about wine. Minimum 600 words, max 1,500 words. This is the easy part. You should enjoy this and have fun writing about wine.
2. Find an appropriate wine blog (lots available). I can provide some popular blog directories to help you search if you'd like, but this is why I'd like an experienced guest blogger for the job. You should already be somewhat familiar with this process. For organization, you'll create an excel spreadsheet for all potential guest blog opportunities.
3. Email blog owner your newly created guest blog post. Ask blog owner to post your content (the signature will have a link back to our blog or website).
4. Once the blog owner loads your newly created content onto their blog, email me.
5. Get paid.
6. Repeat and rinse.
I am looking for 1-3 guest bloggers. I expect a minimum of one guest blog post a week with no maximum. The ideal person is a great writer, who loves wine, who needs a little extra cash to pay off Christmas bills. ;)
How to apply
Email email@example.com with the subject line "I Love Wine". Tell me a little bit about yourself, your experience with guest blogging, and why you'd like to help out
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!
Posted on: 12/28