Independent Writer - ongoing projects
I am looking to add ten new additions to my writing team.
A bit about me & my team:
I am an established writer who has written articles in magazines, blogs, and various newsletters. I am also an established editor working primarily with business texts. However, I also use my writing & editing business (ChevreWords - website coming soon) as an article writing content machine. I have a variety of contacts with businesses, companies, organizations, and individuals who use my services. They trust me to deliver exceptional work and I do so with the help of my writing team. Unlike other teams, I pay my writers fairly. You won't see rates of $5 for a 700 word article.
I'm looking for someone who can be a positive team member and write articles as assigned each week. Most likely looking for 10-80 articles written per week. The position will be discussed in greater detail with the writers chosen. This job opportunity is perfect for freelance writers looking for stable income or young college students/college graduates looking for experience. The pay rate is $12 per article for 500/600 words for the current project. Other projects range from $10 - $20 per article depending on length and content. Most talented writers can write 1-3 articles per hour.
*You get to choose how many articles you would like to write. As few as 5 or as many as 80.
*Constructive criticism given to work to help educate new writers.
*Current project is contracted through July/August however, I'm always contracting new projects and this could very well be a long-term writing gig. (at least guaranteed until July/August).
Thank you for your consideration. Looking forward to adding new teammates!
How to apply
Email email@example.com with your proposal.
Please answer the following questions in your proposal AND attach 1-3 sample writing pieces (preferably articles) on any topic.
1. How many hours you will be able to devote to the job? (10, 20, 30, 40?)
2. What is your writing background? Please list any relevant experience.
3. Are you someone who can meet deadlines (articles are assigned on Monday/Tuesday and must be delivered by Saturday)?
4. What are your writing specialties (your "niche")?
5. Are you looking for long-term work (more than three months, more than six months, year, two years, several years)?
6. There will be a one week training period where I will ask you to review the style sheets and submit any questions you may have. I will also require you to write a trial article following specific instructions (you will be paid for this).
7. Start the proposal with TOGETHER so that I know you have read this job posting in its entirety.
Posted on: 01/07