Do you love to geek out over gadgets and gizmos? Does your knowledge of all things tech help you score amazing deals on hot products? Would you be the perfect person to help others make the right decision when buying computers, cameras, TVs, and other consumer technology?
Then BradsDeals.com is looking for you! We want to add a detail-oriented and reliable Online Deal Shopper/Tech Editor with a passion for savvy online shopping and deal hunting.
This position includes:
* Working as part of the editorial team to find and publish the best deals available online every day, with a focus on consumer technology
* Analyzing sales data and running price comparisons
* Providing monthly analysis of technology sale trends for the editorial team using historical and current data
* Working with our merchant relations team to secure exclusive tech offers for our readers from retailers
* Writing original, SEO-friendly, consumer-focused tech blog posts for our readers
* A superior technology consumer with a passion for helping others make the right choices on their technology purchases
* A vast knowledge of online shopping, a firm grip on price comparison techniques, and an all-around Internet research whiz
* A keen awareness of technology trends, popular products and brands, and the major online retailers that deal in tech products
* Dependable and reliable
* Detail-oriented and able to generate accurate copy in BradsDeals tone and self-edit in a rapid publishing environment.
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
* Internet and computer savvy. This position includes using basic HTML and creating URLs daily
* Ability to work responsibly both independently and as a team player
Previous writing, marketing, or retail experience is a plus but not essential.
The job is entrepreneurial and evolving in a flexible and easygoing environment but requires top-tier work and dedication. The pay is competitive and benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) will be provided. The company has a large, fun and friendly office space in the city. The option of working from home, virtually, may be possible at times.
How to apply
Please reply to email@example.com, Requirements for the application (all without will be ignored!):
-2 sample posts of great tech deals not currently available on our site that should be (as much detail / similarity as our onsite deals as possible)
-Choose 1 of the following topics and write up a 1-2 paragraph response that an average person would find informative. We are looking for your ease with these topics and perspective, not a right or wrong answer:
1. Android vs. iOS
2. The one thing thatâ€™s come out of the CES 2013 that has blown me away is....
3. Pros and Cons of DLP TVs
-Don't send a mass or generic email. Those will be deleted on-sight! :)
-Please use "Position: Tech Editor" as the subject.
Posted on: 01/16