Ghost Writer--Personal Finance
If you love to write, aren't afraid of researching new topics, and take pride in your work, we could sure use your help.
We are looking for a ghost writer to produce content about personal finance topics. One day you'll write about credit scores and the next day refinancing a mortgage. Our articles provide in-depth analysis, case studies and reviews, and generally run 800 to 1,200 words.
We are looking for a writer with the following qualifications:
1. Adept at researching new topics
2. Would never think of submitting an article without carefully proofing it
3. Prefers shorter sentences over longer ones
4. Able to tell a compelling story
5. Understands the difference between its and it's, affect and effect, and active and passive voice
6. Meets deadlines
How to apply
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
1. In 100 words or less, why you're a perfect match for this job
2. Up to 3 writing samples (links to published content are fine)
3. Resume if you have one
4. How many articles you could write each week
5. How much you expect to get paid per article
In the re line of the email, please type "Problogger Job"
Posted on: 01/16