Experienced Movie/Entertainment Blogger Needed
Are you a great blogger and/or journalist? Do you have experience in writing about movies and entertainment? Would you like to earn a competitive salary for writing about the things you like? Do you want your output to earn you bonuses if your content is successful? Would you like to enjoy flexible work hours?
Ruby Media is a company that offers it all and is always looking for talented, creative bloggers like you who want to cooperate with our energetic and innovative team. Feel free to check us out.
We are currently looking for a blogger with experience in movie and entertainment niche. If you are reliable, proactive, love to create, and have a positive no-excuse attitude weâ€™d love to work with you.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Promote our content (articles, infographics and videos) in blog posts you write
- Write blog posts specifically about our content
- Promote your blog posts that mention our content through social media and submitting guest posts to high-quality sites like huffingtonpost.com
WHAT SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE?
- Be an experienced blogger with experience in writing about movies and entertainment
- Already have a blog about movies/entertainment with a solid position and audience
- Have experience with successful submitting guest posts to high-quality sites
- Have experience with promoting blog posts through social media and other channels
- You get paid for writing about the things you like!
- A competitive pay, the more successful your blog post the more money you earn!
- Long term cooperation with a developing and innovative company
- Additional career opportunities for really talented bloggers
You'll find working for us both stimulating and rewarding. We're great to work with!
How to apply
If you are interested in our offer send us an email to sebastian (at) rubymediacorporation (dot) com with your resume outlining your achievements as a blogger and writer, a link to a blog(s) youâ€™re currently writing for and links to any guest posts by you that have been published by high-quality websites. You must write the word â€œGRAPESâ€ in the subject line of your application email for screening purposes or we wonâ€™t be able to consider your application!
Posted on: 01/17