I'm looking for an experienced food blogger to be a regular contributor at our new blog - culinaryone.com.
What I'm looking for:
- an English speaking writer who is a real expert on the topic of culinary and food.
- has been regularly contributing to other food blogs or has his/her own blog. (please send sample links)
- knows about Google's authorship markup. This would not be a ghostwriting work as you would be using your own name as the author.
- Wordpress knowledge. You'll be the one posting the article on the actual blog.
- should be able to add pictures (own or under creative commons) to the actual posts.
- Guest posting experience and connection with other food bloggers is a plus and additional opportunity for you.
We are looking at a current budget of $20 per post (average of 500-600 words)
Sample blog posts and sites where you've written these posts would be important, so please include links.
How to apply
Send your cover letter, samples and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 02/04