FireRocket is looking for freelance writers/subject matter experts to produce social media copy and blog articles covering cloud computing and virtualization solutions for enterprise audiences.
We need thought leadership to be the focus of this copy, so we can’t stress enough how important it is that writers have a strong understanding of cloud/virtualization trends.
Compensation: $3/SoMe post - $200/blog article
Writers will need to possess the following:
• Strong understanding of cloud computing and virtualization trends as they affect the enterprise audience
• An excellent grasp of grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, etc. (must be familiar with AP Stylebook and Chicago Manual of Style)
• Unfailing dedication to meeting deadlines
• Keen understanding of how to write for major social media channels (e.g., brevity, tone, etc.)
• Familiarity with current title, keyword and linking best practices
How to apply
Please provide the following information:
-4 samples of past work. IMPORTANT: At least 2 samples must cover enterprise cloud/virtualization. And provide the links to where they’ve been published.
-Cost per blog post
-Current availability – estimation of hours per week
-3 of your favorite posts in the last 2 months (written by someone else)
Posted on: 02/12