b5media is seeking a Passionate Sports Freak to head up our Sports Channel as Channel Editor. This person will join our dynamic Channel Editor team.
This Channel EditorÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s core role will be to develop our Sports Channel into a dynamic group of blogs. The job includes:
* recruiting bloggers and supporting them through the launch process of their new blogs
* motivating and supporting
* guiding and encouraging our existing team of bloggers
* liasing between bloggers and management
* developing the channel as a whole
* general tech support for bloggers
In short - youÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ll be responsible for making our Sports Channel the best it can be!
Skills, Passions and Experiences Needed
This person will need to have the following skills, passion and experiences:
* Passion for and Knowledge of Sports (preferably more than one sport)
* Highly Motivated and able to Motivate Others
* Experience as a Blogger
* Willingness to Write a Sports Blog for b5
* Demonstrated Ability to Grow a Blog
* Good Management and Team Building Skills
* A Love for Developing Community
* Some Technical Abilities in Blogging
This is a paid part time position (with possibilities for expansion in time), is for immediate start and can be done from anywhere.
How to apply
Please apply to Christina Jones via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us process your application please include with your application the following:
* A short letter of Introduction outlining why you think youÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½d be good for the job
* URLÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s to your blogs
With this in hand weÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ll notify you of the next stage in the selection process.
Posted on: 08/20