COULD YOU BE OUR BRAND CONTRIBUTOR?
We are a national tequila brand looking for an experienced men’s lifestyle writer. For over 250 years, our family has been producing the highest quality, small batch, 100% Agave tequila. Built on heritage and the finest ingredients, our estate grown, distilled and bottled tequila is committed to quality in our products and the experience we give our fans.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An experienced men’s lifestyle writer to develop and create content that speaks to our discerning, confident and quality-focused consumers. The ideal candidate should have:
• Strong writing experience for men’s interest publications, websites, or blogs
(e.g. publications like GQ, Ask Men, Esquire)
• Passion for spirits with a general knowledge of tequila
• Interest in a broad range of topics from gadgets to food to travel
• Identifies with the audience (see characteristics below)
• Understanding of social media and sharable content
• Commitment of 25-30 hours for each writing engagement, done quarterly
• Available to travel internationally for in-person onboarding July 21st- July 24th 2013
You will create a variety of content for our digital platforms on a quarterly basis. Content will include Facebook posts, email newsletters, website product descriptions, and lifestyle tips. The copy for these efforts will be split between our product and general men’s lifestyle topics.
• Age 25-44
• Collegiate & White Collar
• $75k+ income
• Enjoys self-discovery and adventure
• Likes premium brands that focus on quality, style, fun, uniqueness and heritage
SAMPLES OF AUDIENCES’ INTERESTS
• Tequila & Tequila Culture
• Heritage & Tradition
• How Products are Made / Insider Info
• Unique / Upscale Men’s Products (cigars, watches, cars)
• Authentic Food (as it relates to culture and travel)
• Travel Activities & Experiences (whitewater rafting, skiing, zip-lining)
• Entertainment (Super Bowl, movies, and events)
For the right candidate, we are offering a retainer writing arrangement. This is 1099 Contract position. Candidates may work remotely and are not expected to be onsite, but travel might be required. We anticipate this work effort to be approximately 25-30 hours per writing engagement, held quarterly.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and links to relevant writing samples.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and links to relevant writing samples to email@example.com for consideration.
Posted on: 05/24