$20/hour - Sassy Writer for Online Course
Can you distill complex information into simple step by step directions? Are you great at research and are able to summarize your findings in an interesting, sassy, voice while still maintaining the salient points? Do you want an part-time job that could easily turn into a full-time-job in a short time? If you answered, hell yes to any of these questions. Then read on...
We are a fast-growing online publishing start-up from Manhattan in a multi-million dollar market. Watch us as we create our flagship course inspiring female entrepreneurs to dramatically grow their businesses by hiring a global workforce.
Our company's advisers include one of the world's record-breaking digital marketers -- someone who literally advises titans like Apple in their Internet marketing strategy, and routinely creates multi-million dollar product launches over the span of a few days.
We are looking for a witty freelance-writer with a fun, sassy tone to help us build a step-by-step course for women entrepreneurs.
- Writing content based on outlines, collected research and audio notes
- Paraphrasing concepts in a sassy comedic voice
- Coordinating additional research - possibly including some first-hand interviews if necessary)
Here's who the ideal candidate is:
- Has experience writing professionally; college newspapers count! :)
- Has a very fun, engaging, funny or tone to his/her writing
- Is 10,000% reliable & always meets deadlines.
- Values helping others, loves self-help, and is excited about the opportunity to change entrepreneurs' lives by helping to teach them dramatically transform their businesses.
- Bonus: If you love social psychology and can help contribute relevant research that might apply to our course
- Willing to sign a non-disclose and work for hire agreement
WHY WORK WITH US:
- We are fun & supportive
- Virtual Position - work from anywhere in the world.
- We are playing for keeps! We want to find an incredibly dedicated writer who will ideally become a full-time employee at business in the future.
- We love to see our contractors GROW and evolve personally & professionally, and want to help mentor you, as well as give you opportunities to learn things that will help you dramatically shift your career as a writer. :)
PAID TEST ASSIGNMENTS:
This is a competitive position. We will work together on paid assignments with various writers until we can fit the perfect fit. We'd like to get the first paid assignment done within 2 business days of hiring.
TERMS & NEXT STEPS:
***Hours: 20 hours per week***
This position is not for you if you cannot dedicate a full 20 hours per week to it. Unfortunately, we have had to let go of contractors in the past when they were not able to keep up with the workload.
PAYMENT: $15 - $20/hour; payment will match experience
TERMS & NEXT STEPS:
This will be a part time contractor position at first with the possibility of moving to full-time if it's a great fit. Please fill out the questionnaire no later than 9/7/13. (Hint - the sooner you apply the better. We're moving fast.)
How to apply
Posted on: 09/03