eCommerce/Online Selling Writer Wanted
I'm looking for a highly skilled writer who has knowledge in at least some of the following areas to write on a leading eCommerce/online selling blog:
* eBay selling
* Sourcing products to sell on eBay or eCommerce sites (i.e. buying from wholesalers, dropshippers etc)
* Maintaining and running eCommerce websites
* Any form of selling physical products online
Your role will include creating blog posts and educational lessons related to topics similar to those listed above.
You should have an identifiable voice, that can not only hook readers with your content, but reel them in as regular readers by providing valuable, clear and to the point content.
- Fluent in American English and have an excellent grasp of the rules of grammar.
- Be able to follow instructions with high attention to detail and able to learn and apply new training quickly.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Be familiar with as many aspects of Internet marketing as possible.
- You will be expected to check in weekly and update our company's internal task management system as you complete tasks (details will be provided to the winning applicant).
- You will need to add content directly to our content management system.
Please provide the following with your application:
- How much experience do you have with eCommerce and online selling? Explain what you have done and what websites you manage or write for.
- Attach (or link to) 2 examples of your writing (ideally related to eCommerce) that show off your skills.
- What 2-3 web-tools or software do you use most often?
- What are 2 favorite eCommerce/online selling/eBay selling blogs?
- Will you be able to commit to creating 3-5 piece of content each week?
- What makes you the best person for the job?
- Do you have any experience with SEO?
Please make your bid based on creating one 800-1000 word article.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your bid based on creating one 800-1000 word article, as well as other other necessary information listed in job description.
Posted on: 10/31