Strong minded - opinionated - fun writer needed
I am seeking a VERY good writer who comes with a backbone and an opinion.
Our clients (And us) are creating more and more content for our own blogs as well as for contributed publications and our current pool of writers are too vanilla. They don't pass our 'wow-factor' filter anymore. We need help. We need someone that is, by default, a great editor and knows 'good English' and can create compelling arguments.
Content includes topics around Startup Marketing, PR, Social Media, Startup Hacks and Growth Hacking.
We pay $50-$100 / blog post and up to $500 / per (high value) contributed post.
Note: We take care of our team very well and believe that great people - and great talent - deserve to be treated well. We are a small team working with some kick-ass startups and respect their time and money.
Challenge me! Are you this person?
How to apply
If you got the Wow factor! please follow the instructions below to apply:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject line: I challenge you! [Writer application]
3. Include a very brief intro (I like three sentence emails so please be brief)
4. Include 3+ links to work you recently published
5. I don't read resumes, so please no attachments. If you must, include your linkedIn profile and links to anything else that will make me believe you got it.
Posted on: 12/15