Seeking Versatile Content Writer/Editor
We are a web media company focused around education and providing premier content for prospective college students. We aim to provide accurate, valuable information for students looking to pursue an academic career. With thousands of students looking for information and tips on applying and attending colleges and universities, we strive to provide information in helping them find the right program and schools.
We are looking for a writer and editor combo to help drive our content initiative across multiple websites. Our goals are quite simple:
- Become an authority in the education, online education, and technology space.
- Create fresh, accurate and valuable content for students looking for online or traditional schools.
- Promote and bring awareness to the public on the rise of online higher education, technology and policy.
Ideally, we’re looking for smart, web savvy writers who are eager to contribute to an ever-growing network of education sites. Our sites have a large web presence and are visited by thousands on a daily basis.
- Write content ranging from 300 to 2,000 words with necessary research.
- Peer edit/review other writers and editors’ works.
- Work with in-house marketing and product team to come up with fresh content ideas.
- Able to pay close attention to details within specs provided to ensure high accuracy in content.
This is a 100% off-site, work-from-home, part-time position. Compensation is provided per project or per word basis. Pay is negotiable depending on experience and skill level.
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit a relevant resume and writing sample(s) demonstrating your writing abilities and experience to EdResource.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 02/12