Freelance Technical Writer
Process Media Group is an established media company providing a wide range of content for the engineering and manufacturing industry. Topics covered include (but are not limited to): thermal processing, agglomeration, organics granulation, and process design.
We are looking to add a remote freelance content writer to our marketing team. Content pieces will include everything from blog posts, e-books, and press releases, to brochures, e-newsletters, and everything in between. To start, the position would be on an article by article basis with 1-4 articles possible weekly (800 word minimum). All articles are due for submission by noon each Thursday.
The ideal candidate will…
• Have a solid understanding of writing for a technical audience at various stages in the buying process.
• Have the ability to find and cite high quality sources for their content.
• Possess excellent written and interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as part of a team environment
• Be well-organized
• Have a positive attitude
• Have the ability to follow a timely deadline schedule
Experience in marketing is a plus, but not required
How to apply
To apply, please submit a resume along with samples of your work to email@example.com.
NOTE: To be considered for this position you MUST include the term: Tech Writer Applicant within the subject of your email.
Posted on: 05/13