Blogging Blogger - NorthxEast.com
NorthxEast is a blog about blogging. With a loyal readership, and over 75k unique visitors a month, we are one of the fastest growing blog in the field. In order to further expand our blog, we are looking for fun and enthusiastic freelance writers/bloggers to join our team. You should be prepared to generate 2 - 4 quality articles a week (500+ words each).
You will be writing about all aspects of online blogging, including technical, marketing, content creation and freelance/business issues. You will also be required to provide suitable pictures/images for your article. Unlike other blogs, every piece of article on NorthxEast is a feature. NorthxEast will only put up a maximum of one new piece of article a day, so quality of each article is of utmost importance.
** If you want to do a guest post, please feel free to contact us also **
Every article you write will contain your name and a link to your site.
You will be paid a fixed amount (this amount to be determined from your experience and the quality of the article you generate) for each approved and published article. Also, bonuses will be paid if the article you author becomes popular.
- Strong understanding of the English language (obviously).
- Must be enthusiastic and creative about blogging.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Be able to take on different point of view.
- Have strong research/analysis skills.
How to apply
Please answer the following questions and send it in an email with the subject "NorthxEast Blogging Position (PB JobBoard)" to recruitment [at] innovat3.com
1) Why are you interested in writing for us?
2) What are your background in writing and blogging? Please provide links where applicable.
3) Where are you located? (availability, location and timezone).
4) Please provide links or document of two blogging related articles you have previously written.
Posted on: 10/10