Course Trainer and Writer
Make Tech Easier is looking for course trainers and writers.
We are looking for course trainers who are experienced in writing extensive tutorials and how-to guides for our Premium Courses and Tutorials. You should also be great at screencasting and have video editing knowledge.
* Be proficient in the English language.
* Have at least one year of online writing and video editing experience.
* Be good at explaining highly technical topics and making them easy to understand.
* Be prepared to write anywhere from 1,000 – 6,000 words or more, if needed.
* Have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable speaking on video.
* Know how to use screencasting software and edit videos on a professional level.
* Know how to take nice, clear screenshots and edit them as needed.
* Know how to follow directions and follow a provided outline of chapters.
* Respond in a timely fashion to messages from Editors.
* Be prepared to make edits as needed and be able to meet publication deadlines.
* We offer a generous compensation depending on the length and complexity of your Course or Tutorial.
1. Windows 8 Writer
You need to be proficient in Windows 7/8/8.1 and are expected to come up with tips, tricks, fixes, software alternative to make the system better and easier to use.
* You need to be a full-time Windows 8 user.
* You need to be always in the loop on Windows news, update, tips, tricks and free useful software to get things done easier and faster.
2. Linux writer
Writers need to be familiar with the Linux platform and command line. It doesn’t matter which distro you are using, but you must have a good knowledge of how things work (in Linux) and troubleshooting problems when they occur.
3. Web writer
Writers need to cover a variety of web topics including browser's related stuff (Firefox or Chrome), web apps and services.
4. Android writer
Writers need to own an Android device and familiar with the Android OS. You must have a good knowledge of how it works and write about Android hacks, mods, tips, tricks, apps reviews etc.
In addition, you also need to be:
* able to meet publication deadline.
* proficient in the English language and is able to explain difficult concept in simple words and sentences.
* experience with the WordPress CMS
How to apply
To apply as a course trainer: http://www.maketecheasier.com/course-trainer-application/
To apply as a writer: http://www.maketecheasier.com/writer-application/
Posted on: 06/05