Wordpress Magazine Editor
We're in the process of setting up The Wordpress Magazine and we're looking for editors and writers to join our staff team for the various sub-sections / focus areas of the magazine.
The magazine will be run on a similar basis as Smashing Magazine, so make sure that you can produce that length and quality content if you're interested in this position.
Note: One of the main requirements for these positions is that you need to know your way around Wordpress, as you would need to produce in-depth, intelligent content about Wordpress.
We are looking for co-editors (who will be offered a shareholding and a share of profits in the venture) and freelance bloggers (paid on a negotiated fee per post basis) in the following areas (feel free to apply for more than one of the positions):
1. Wordpress Designs / Themes. (Co-Editor & Junior Writers)
2. Wordpress Plugins. (Only Junior Writers)
3. Blog Reviews. (Only Junior Writers)
4. General Wordpress News (& Related Web 2.0 news). (Co-Editor & Junior Writers)
5. Wordpress Connection (connect with WP designers, developers etc). (Co-Editor & Junior Writers)
How to apply
E-mail me at email@example.com or through my blog's contact page, specifying the following:
> Which of the positions you want to apply for
> Relevant experience in the positions you are applying for
> Examples of related content that you have produced
> Indicate whether you're happy to accept a shareholding / share of the profits (if we appoint you as co-editor)
Posted on: 10/12